- Everyone will want one.
- A very efficient system - clean,
quiet, safe, and effective.
- How does an aerial system address the
problems and cost of land acquisition?
- The idea is not to replace everything
with cable, but to apply cable where it will work well - and to offer a
clean, efficient, and affordable alternative.
- What would the world be like today
had we started to integrate these systems 50 years ago?
- Is it unimaginable for people
to dress appropriately when they commute?
- What impact would such systems
have on the quality of human life?
- Statistics Canada: (Canada
only) Over 17.5 million vehicles traveled an estimated 78.2 billion
between Oct 1 and Dec 31 / 2000. What is the cost of these
- How does the cost of stretching
cables across a river compare to the cost of building a bridge?
- Twenty kilometers of light rail
transit can easily cost a billion dollars. One billion dollars
will purchase two hundred thousand kilometers of wire rope.
- Could a cable system integrate well
with automobile use and other public transit systems?
- Transit for almost everyone - brake lever
+ an assortment of harnesses.
- At the very least, why not a limited network
of pedestrian / zip line trails?
- Imagine zip lines and roller blades - it's
trains, and automobiles.
Is that it?
- Why wait for the bus?
- Global warming.
- Air pollution.